Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Praise you God Because and I Praise you God Even Though...

I praise you God because you have worked mighty miracles in our lives
I praise you God because you have spared the lives of my fragile children
I praise you God because you have answered our prayers for healing
I praise you God because there is joy every day and hope along the way

But I also praise you God even though there are still trials
I praise you God even though my children still face developmental and medical challenges
I praise you God even though at times I feel weary and tired
I praise you God even though life is so far from what I had once dreamed

I praise you God that you blessed me with two babies who were the desire of my heart
And I praise you God even though they were born so sick

I praise you God because we survived this
And I praise you God even though we had to endure this

I praise you God that you healed Addie beyond our expectations
And I praise you God even though we have not seen that same healing in Max

I praise you God that Addie is so healthy and vibrant
And I praise you God although I still long to hear her speak

I praise you God every time I see Addie run
And I praise you God even though they tell me Max never will

I praise you God that Max has has the most joyful smile
And I praise you God even when we cannot see the smile and know he is in pain

I praise you God that every day I laugh and feel joy in my life
And I praise you God even on the days I feel sadness and loss in my life

I praise you God because you blessed us with amazing families and friends
And I praise you God even though I often feel lonely walking this road

I praise you God because you answer my prayers
And I praise you God even when the answer is hard to hear

I praise you God because you are mighty to heal
And I praise you God even though sometimes you do not

I praise you God no matter what, in every high and in every low
I praise you God not merely because of the miracles
I praise you God simply because you are God.
I praise you God because life is definitely hard but you are truly good.

I praise you God Because, and I praise you God Even Though and I praise you God Always.

No comments: