Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Twas the night before thankfulness...

I have a good plan for what I am going to blog about for my big thanksgiving gratitude post for tomorrow, it's been already a work in progress.  So then I came and sat down to blog tonight and struggled with any other topic just not seeming appropriate.  I have two half written posts on Max's cerebral palsy diagnosis and Addie's tube feeding but although there are things within them that I am thankful for, I just felt that neither was super positive or what I was wanting to write about after a lovely day with friends and family.  So I will finish those later but for tonight I think I'll go hang out with my hubby and best friend and leave you with just a quick picture and morsel of thankfulness...

Here are the babies with their transplant team in California...


From left to right we have Dr G, the head of the transplant program, Dr C, the surgeon who operated on Addie and me and who will be operating on Al and Max, Gerri our transplant coordinator who arranged both transplants and Lynn who takes care of the babies after transplant.

We are so thankful for these four people and the tremendous difference they have made in our lives.  And we are looking forward to spending more time with them in a couple of weeks. 

And now off to soak up my family... more rambling emotional posts to come, of course :)

No comments: